AlpArray in Austria and Slovakia: technical realization, site description and noise characterization
Florian Fuchs et al.
Total article views: 1,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,849 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,839 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the wobbles of phase-velocity dispersion curves P. Kolínský & G. Bokelmann 10.1093/gji/ggaa487
- Rich observations of local and regional infrasound phases made by the AlpArray seismic network after refinery explosion F. Fuchs et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-49494-2
- Data quality control and tools in passive seismic experiments exemplified on the Czech broadband seismic pool MOBNET in the AlpArray collaborative project L. Vecsey et al. 10.5194/gi-6-505-2017
- Automated Quality Control for Large Seismic Networks: Implementation and Application to the AlpArray Seismic Network G. Petersen et al. 10.1785/0220180342
- Visualizing Global Seismic Phases with AlpArray O. Ling et al. 10.1785/0220210046
- Seismic detection of rockslides at regional scale: examples from the Eastern Alps and feasibility of kurtosis-based event location F. Fuchs et al. 10.5194/esurf-6-955-2018
- Arrival angles of teleseismic fundamental mode Rayleigh waves across the AlpArray P. Kolínský & G. Bokelmann 10.1093/gji/ggz081
- 3D crustal structure of the Eastern Alpine region from ambient noise tomography I. Molinari et al. 10.1016/j.ringps.2020.100006
- Equidistant Spectral Lines in Train Vibrations F. Fuchs & G. Bokelmann 10.1785/0220170092
- Seismo-acoustic signals of the Baumgarten (Austria) gas explosion detected by the AlpArray seismic network F. Schneider et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.08.034
- Surface Wave Diffraction Pattern Recorded on AlpArray: Cameroon Volcanic Line Case Study P. Kolínský et al. 10.1029/2019JB019102
- Shear wave splitting in the Alpine region G. Hein et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab305
- The SWATH-D Seismological Network in the Eastern Alps B. Heit et al. 10.1785/0220200377
- The AlpArray Seismic Network: A Large-Scale European Experiment to Image the Alpine Orogen G. Hetényi et al. 10.1007/s10712-018-9472-4
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021