Permeability of matrix-fracture systems under mechanical loading – constraints from laboratory experiments and 3-D numerical modelling
Guido Blöcher et al.
Total article views: 893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 840 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 835 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Numerical study of nonlinear fluid flow behavior in natural fractures adjacent to porous medium A. Arianfar et al. 10.1016/j.petrol.2021.108710
- Numerical investigation of barite scaling kinetics in fractures M. Tranter et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2020.102027
- Stochastic 3D Navier‐Stokes Flow in Self‐Affine Fracture Geometries Controlled by Anisotropy and Channeling R. Egert et al. 10.1029/2020GL092138
- Subsurface hydrology of tile‐drained headwater catchments: Compatibility of concepts and hydrochemistry D. Van Stempvoort et al. 10.1002/hyp.14342
- Numerical modeling of closure effect of natural fracture surfaces of rock on behavior of fluid flow A. Arianfar et al. 10.1007/s10064-020-02061-w
- Hydraulic Diffusivity of a Partially Open Rough Fracture Q. Deng et al. 10.1007/s00603-021-02629-2
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021