Three-dimensional imaging from laser scanner, photogrammetric and acoustic non-destructive techniques in the characterization of stone building materials
Maria Giovanna Bianchi et al.
Total article views: 1,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,607 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lithology mapping of stone heritage via state-of-the-art computer vision M. Ergün Hatir & İ. İnce 10.1016/j.jobe.2020.101921
- 3D Imaging of CRP and Ultrasonic Tomography to Detect Decay in a Living Adult Holm Oak (Quercus ilex L.) in Sardinia (Italy) M. Puxeddu et al. 10.3390/app11031199
- High resolution 3-D modelling of cylinder shape bodies applied to ancient columns of a church G. Casula et al. 10.5194/adgeo-54-119-2020
- Characterization of Rock Samples by A High-Resolution Multi-Technique Non-Invasive Approach S. Fais et al. 10.3390/min9110664
- Scan-to-HBIM for conservation and preservation of Cultural Heritage building: the case study of San Nicola in Montedoro church (Italy) D. Costantino et al. 10.1007/s12518-021-00359-2
- Integrated Photogrammetric-Acoustic Technique for Qualitative Analysis of the Performance of Acoustic Screens in Sandy Soils . Bravo et al. 10.3390/s19224881
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021