Outcrop analogue study to determine reservoir properties of the Los Humeros and Acoculco geothermal fields, Mexico
Leandra M. Weydt et al.
Total article views: 2,853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,497 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the Thermal Stresses Due to Weathering in Natural Stones W. Ito et al. 10.3390/app11031188
- Integrated Stress Field Estimation and Implications for Enhanced Geothermal System Development in Acoculco, Mexico M. Kruszewski et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2020.101931
- Fracture attribute and topology characteristics of a geothermal reservoir: Southern Negros, Philippines L. Primaleon et al. 10.1144/jgs2019-126
- New Developments for the Sustainable Exploitation of Ornamental Stone in Carrara Basin F. Vagnon et al. 10.3390/su12229374
- Assessment of Petrophysical Rock Properties in North Madagascar: Implications for Geothermal Resource Exploration M. Rajaobelison et al. 10.1007/s11053-021-09875-9
- Main outcomes for Mexico at the half of the GEMex Project L. Gutiérrez-Negrín et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/367/1/012012
- Thermophysical properties of surficial rocks: a tool to characterize geothermal resources of remote northern regions M. Miranda et al. 10.1186/s40517-020-0159-y
- Monitoring the response of volcanic CO2 emissions to changes in the Los Humeros hydrothermal system A. Jentsch et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-97023-x
- Magmatic volatiles to assess permeable volcano-tectonic structures in the Los Humeros geothermal field, Mexico A. Jentsch et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.106820
- Petrophysical and mechanical rock property database of the Los Humeros and Acoculco geothermal fields (Mexico) L. Weydt et al. 10.5194/essd-13-571-2021
- Relating physical properties to temperature-induced damage in carbonate rocks F. Vagnon et al. 10.1680/jgele.20.00122
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021