20 Jul 2018
20 Jul 2018
Mortar mixes with oxblood: historical background, model sample recipes and properties
Kun Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,889 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,856 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of the Impact of Inaccuracy and Variability of Material and Selected Technological Factors on Physical and Mechanical Properties of Fresh Masonry Mortars and Plasters M. Gołaszewska et al. 10.3390/ma13061382
- Analysis of protein additives degradation in aged mortars using mass spectrometry and principal component analysis S. Kuckova et al. 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2021.123124
- Mortars and plasters—How to characterize aerial mortars and plasters D. Ergenç et al. 10.1007/s12520-021-01398-x
- Application of Different Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) Methods in the Characterization of Lime-Based Mortars with Oxblood K. Zhang et al. 10.1177/0003702818815693
- Blood, sweat, and tears: extraterrestrial regolith biocomposites with in vivo binders A. Roberts et al. 10.1016/j.mtbio.2021.100136
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022