Carbon in global waste and wastewater flows – its potential as energy source under alternative future waste management regimes
Adriana Gómez-Sanabria et al.
Total article views: 1,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,538 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainty and sensitivity analyses of co-combustion/pyrolysis of textile dyeing sludge and incense sticks: Regression and machine-learning models S. Wen et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2019.11.038
- Tracing the climate signal: mitigation of anthropogenic methane emissions can outweigh a large Arctic natural emission increase T. Christensen et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-37719-9
- Sustainable wastewater management in Indonesia's fish processing industry: Bringing governance into scenario analysis A. Gómez-Sanabria et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.111241
- Guiding urban water management towards 1.5 °C S. Parkinson 10.1038/s41545-021-00126-1
- Comparing the Radiative Forcings of the Anthropogenic Aerosol Emissions From Chile and Mexico T. Miinalainen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033364
- European anthropogenic AFOLU greenhouse gas emissions: a review and benchmark data A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-12-961-2020
- Technical potentials and costs for reducing global anthropogenic methane emissions in the 2050 timeframe –results from the GAINS model L. Höglund-Isaksson et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab7457
- A system dynamics-based scenario analysis of residential solid waste management in Kisumu, Kenya K. Dianati et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146200
- The consolidated European synthesis of CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O emissions for the European Union and United Kingdom: 1990–2017 A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2307-2021
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021