Earthquake-triggered landslides along the Hyblean-Malta Escarpment (off Augusta, eastern Sicily, Italy) – assessment of the related tsunamigenic potential
Maria Ausilia Paparo et al.
Total article views: 2,460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,391 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,380 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- T-Phases Observed at the Ionian Seafloor: Seismic Source and Bathymetric Effects M. De Caro et al. 10.1785/0220200096
- Tsunami fingerprints along the Mediterranean coasts G. Scardino et al. 10.1007/s12210-020-00895-w
- Tsunamis From Submarine Collapses Along the Eastern Slope of the Gela Basin (Strait of Sicily) F. Zaniboni et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.602171
- Natural Laboratories for Field Observation About Genesis and Landscape Effects of Palaeo-Earthquakes: a Proposal for the Rocca Busambra and Monte Barracù Geosites (West Sicily) L. Basilone et al. 10.1007/s12371-018-0334-8
- New Macroseismic and Morphotectonic Constraints to Infer a Fault Model for the 9 (Mw6.1) and 11 January (Mw7.3) 1693 Earthquakes (Southeastern Sicily) C. Pirrotta & M. Barbano 10.3389/feart.2020.550851
Latest update: 08 Mar 2021