The Italian National Seismic Network and the earthquake and tsunami monitoring and surveillance systems
Alberto Michelini et al.
Total article views: 2,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,466 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- AlpArray-Italy: Site description and noise characterization A. Govoni et al. 10.5194/adgeo-43-39-2017
- The New ShakeMap in Italy: Progress and Advances in the Last 10 Yr A. Michelini et al. 10.1785/0220190130
- #IStayhome and Guarantee Seismic Surveillance and Tsunami Warning during the COVID-19 Emergency in Italy L. Margheriti et al. 10.1785/0220200271
- Indicators for site characterization at seismic station: recommendation from a dedicated survey G. Cultrera et al. 10.1007/s10518-021-01136-7
- Heterogeneous Behavior of the Campotosto Normal Fault (Central Italy) Imaged by InSAR GPS and Strong-Motion Data: Insights from the 18 January 2017 Events D. Cheloni et al. 10.3390/rs11121482
- Seismic Surveillance and Earthquake Monitoring in Italy L. Margheriti et al. 10.1785/0220200380
- Caravel: A New Earthworm-Based Open-Source Development for the Italian Seismic Monitoring System A. Bono et al. 10.1785/0220200355
- Opto-mechanical lab-on-fibre seismic sensors detected the Norcia earthquake M. Pisco et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-25082-8
- Towards the application of seismogeodesy in central Italy: a case study for the 2016 August 24 Mw 6.1 Italy earthquake modelling K. Chen et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy089
- Insights on the Italian Seismic Network from location uncertainties S. Scudero et al. 10.1007/s10950-021-10011-6
- 2016 Central Italy Earthquakes Recorded by Low‐Cost MEMS‐Distributed Arrays J. Boaga et al. 10.1785/0220180198
- Spatial analysis for an evaluation of monitoring networks: examples from the Italian seismic and accelerometric networks M. Siino et al. 10.1007/s10950-020-09937-0
- Complex Fault Geometry and Rupture Dynamics of the M W 6.5, 30 October 2016, Central Italy Earthquake L. Scognamiglio et al. 10.1002/2018JB015603
- Site effects and widespread susceptibility to permanent coseismic deformation in the Avezzano town (Fucino basin, Central Italy): Constraints from detailed geological study D. Di Naccio et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105583
- The Italian Node of the European Integrated Data Archive P. Danecek et al. 10.1785/0220200409
- Long‐Term Monitoring and Characterization of Soil Radon Emission in a Seismically Active Area A. D'Alessandro et al. 10.1029/2020GC009061
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021