Site selection for a countrywide temporary network in Austria: noise analysis and preliminary performance
F. Fuchs et al.
Total article views: 2,245 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ambient-noise tomography of the wider Vienna Basin region S. Schippkus et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy259
- Shear wave splitting in the Alpine region G. Hein et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab305
- Seismo-acoustic signals of the Baumgarten (Austria) gas explosion detected by the AlpArray seismic network F. Schneider et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.08.034
- Seismic detection of rockslides at regional scale: examples from the Eastern Alps and feasibility of kurtosis-based event location F. Fuchs et al. 10.5194/esurf-6-955-2018
- Surface Wave Diffraction Pattern Recorded on AlpArray: Cameroon Volcanic Line Case Study P. Kolínský et al. 10.1029/2019JB019102
- AlpArray in Austria and Slovakia: technical realization, site description and noise characterization F. Fuchs et al. 10.5194/adgeo-43-1-2016
- Arrival angles of teleseismic fundamental mode Rayleigh waves across the AlpArray P. Kolínský & G. Bokelmann 10.1093/gji/ggz081
- On the wobbles of phase-velocity dispersion curves P. Kolínský & G. Bokelmann 10.1093/gji/ggaa487
- AlpArray in Hungary: temporary and permanent seismological networks in the transition zone between the Eastern Alps and the Pannonian basin Z. Gráczer et al. 10.1007/s40328-018-0213-4
- Rich observations of local and regional infrasound phases made by the AlpArray seismic network after refinery explosion F. Fuchs et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-49494-2
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021