Swiss-AlpArray temporary broadband seismic stations deployment and noise characterization
Irene Molinari et al.
Total article views: 2,057 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,994 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The SWATH-D Seismological Network in the Eastern Alps B. Heit et al. 10.1785/0220200377
- Data quality control and tools in passive seismic experiments exemplified on the Czech broadband seismic pool MOBNET in the AlpArray collaborative project L. Vecsey et al. 10.5194/gi-6-505-2017
- Automated Quality Control for Large Seismic Networks: Implementation and Application to the AlpArray Seismic Network G. Petersen et al. 10.1785/0220180342
- Crustal Thickness Beneath the Dinarides and Surrounding Areas From Receiver Function s J. Stipčević et al. 10.1029/2019TC005872
- Visualizing Global Seismic Phases with AlpArray O. Ling et al. 10.1785/0220210046
- Rich observations of local and regional infrasound phases made by the AlpArray seismic network after refinery explosion F. Fuchs et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-49494-2
- Earthquakes in Switzerland and surrounding regions during 2017 and 2018 T. Diehl et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00382-2
- 3D crustal structure of the Eastern Alpine region from ambient noise tomography I. Molinari et al. 10.1016/j.ringps.2020.100006
- AlpArray-Italy: Site description and noise characterization A. Govoni et al. 10.5194/adgeo-43-39-2017
- Earthquakes in Switzerland and surrounding regions during 2015 and 2016 T. Diehl et al. 10.1007/s00015-017-0295-y
- Lithospheric thickness under the Dinarides T. Belinić et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2017.12.030
- AlpArray in Hungary: temporary and permanent seismological networks in the transition zone between the Eastern Alps and the Pannonian basin Z. Gráczer et al. 10.1007/s40328-018-0213-4
- Shear-wave velocity structure beneath the Dinarides from the inversion of Rayleigh-wave dispersion T. Belinić et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116686
- Why Earthquakes Threaten Two Major European Cities: Istanbul and Bucharest G. Houseman 10.1017/S1062798717000448
- Report on the ICDP workshop DIVE (Drilling the Ivrea–Verbano zonE) M. Pistone et al. 10.5194/sd-23-47-2017
- The AlpArray Seismic Network: A Large-Scale European Experiment to Image the Alpine Orogen G. Hetényi et al. 10.1007/s10712-018-9472-4
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021